Preparation time: 20 min, 1h in advance
Cooking time: 15 min
– 4 LoliPop® apples
– 250g of flour
– 2 eggs
– 2 tbsp of corn oil
– 25cl of milk
– 100g of sugar
– Tahitian vanilla powder
1. Pour flour into a bowl with half a teaspoon of salt and add an egg in the middle.
2. Mix the eggs and the flour delicately by adding the eggs one after the other.
3. Add the corn oil and the milk and mix it until the dough is smooth. Let the batter stand at least 1h.
4. Peel the LoliPop® apples and remove the center and seeds. Cut the apples and add the sugar, cinnamon and vanilla powder on top.
5. Dip the sugared apple slices in the batter and then fry it in the pan. Strain it and add sugar on top.