For 10 to 12 little LoliPop® apple turnovers
Preparation time: 30 min, Dough 1h
Cooking time: 45 min
– 5 LoliPop® apples
– 1 lemon
– 500g of puff pastry
– 150g of sugar
– 1 tbsp of heavy crème fraiche (cream)
– 1 egg
– 30g butter
1. Peel the apple, take out the center and the seeds. Cut these in small dices and squeeze the lemon on top. Roll the puff pastry out, it should be 4 mm thick. Cut a dozen of 12 cm diameter circles.
2. Mix the apple dices with the sugar and the crème fraiche in a bowl.
3. Beat the egg in a small bowl and cover the edges of the puff pastry circles. Place the apple mix on one side of the pastry circles and add small butter dices.
4. Fold down the pastry circles and stick it together with water. Spread the rest of the egg on the top of each turnover and let it dry.
5. Make a few notch on the top of the pastry and cook it in the oven for 45 min at 250° C. Eat it hot or warm.