Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 35 min
– 1 kg of LoliPop® apples
– 200g of flour
– 160g of butter
– 150g of brown sugar
– Whisky or Rhum
– Tahitian vanilla powder
1. Prepare a shortcrust pastry with the flour, 100g of butter, half a teaspoon of salt, 1 tbsp of sugar and half a glass of water. Fill in a tart dish with this pastry and prick the base with a fork. Cook it in the oven during 20min at 250°C.
2. Peel the apples, take out the center and the seeds and cut it. Brown these for 5 min in a pan with the rest of the butter, make sure not to crush the apple slices.
3. Add 125g of sugar, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of Tahitian vanilla power, half a glass of water and a tablespoon of whisky ou rhum. Cover and let it cook for 10 min.
4. Spread this mix on the tart and top it with 2 tablespoon of sugar with a hint of cinnamon and vanilla. Keep it warm until served.
5. Warm 10 cl of whisky or rhum, pour it on the apples and light it up. Serve as soon as the flames settle.