Preparation time: 30 min, Dough 20min
Cooking time: 40 min
– 700g of LoliPop® apple
– 400g of shortcrust pastry
– 1 lemon
– 1 orange
– 100g of white sugar
– 50g of raisin
– 25g of butter
1. Prepare the shortcrust pastry and let it rest in the fridge. Peel the LoliPop® apples, take out the center and the seeds. Cut it in quarters and squeeze lemon on top. Grate the orange to get zest and squeeze it for the juice.
2. Mix the sugar, 20g of flour, the orange zest, 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg de muscade and cinnamon.
3. Roll the shortcrust pastry out so it is 3mm thick and put it into a round tart plate. Make a ball with the shortcrust pastry left. Spread a tablespoon of the sugar mix on the tart dish.
4. Fill in the tart dish with the LoliPop® apples and add the sugar mix and raisins alternatively in between the apples. Pour the orange juice on this mix and add butter dices.
5. Roll the rest of the shortcrust pastry out so it is 5mm thick. Place it on the top of the pie and stick it together. Make a few notch on top to let the steam out. Cook it in the oven at 200°C for 40 min. Serve hot.